1 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
What is the VapeShot Limited Warranty?
If a valid claim under this Limited Warranty is received within the 1 year warranty period, VapeShot will, in its sole discretion, either: (1) Exchange the device for a new one; or (2) Repair the defective device.
Except as stated herein, there is no other express warranty.
What’s the Warranty Cover?
VapeShot warrants its devices against defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for 1 year from date of retail purchase from VapeShot.com and from authorized VapeShot retailers by the original purchaser (this Limited Warranty is NOT transferable to subsequent purchaser.
How Long Does the Warranty Last?
VapeShot devices come with a one (1) year limited warranty from the date of retail purchase by the original purchaser.
What is NOT Covered by the Warranty?
1. The VapeShot pods are not covered by this warranty;
2. Damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, or other external causes;
3. Damage caused by the device being exposed to moisture (e.g. liquids, water, or rain, extreme humidity, or other moisture), or extreme thermal or environmental conditions (e.g. dirt, lint, food or similar substances);
4. Damage caused by user error or abuse;
5. Any modifications to functionality or capacity;
6. Damage to the device from use of accessories not authorized or recommended by VapeShot or misuse of approved accessories;
7. Any cosmetic damage occurring through use;
8. Any device where the serial number has been tampered with, erased or obscured;
9. Normal performance degradation of battery;
Please note that opening, disassembling or tampering with your VapeShot device in any way will void this Limited Warranty.
How to Get Service:
To obtain service under this Limited Warranty, the original purchaser must do the following:
1. Determine if the device is warranted hereunder.
2. Proof of purchase may be requested before warranty service will be provided. Please retain your purchase receipt or other evidence of purchase for your records.
3. It is recommended soon after purchase and prior to submitting a request for warranty support and for your convenience, you register the date of retail purchase and device serial number as both are needed to establish the start/end dates of the Limited Warranty.
4. If no date of purchase is registered or no record of the purchase date is provided by you or otherwise available to VapeShot at the time warranty service is requested, the warranty start/end dates will be determined by the date of device manufacture using the device serial number.
5. Contact VapeShot Customer Service to arrange warranty service by submitting a support request, including as many details as possible of the problem experienced to ensure prompt service.
1. VapeShot Customer Service may request additional details about the device, including pictures or videos and attempt to troubleshoot common issues before approving warranty service.
2. All devices approved for warranty service must be returned to VapeShot before a replacement device will be provided.
3. Depending on your geography, you may be responsible for shipping and handling costs to return the device to VapeShot.
4. VapeShot is not responsible for lost or damaged returns sent by you. We strongly encourages you to send returns with a tracking number or delivery confirmation number.
5. The cost of return shipping to you for devices not covered by this Limited Warranty shall be your responsibility, and VapeShot may require pre-payment of shipping charges before we return such devices.
6. VapeShot will only honor this Limited Warranty from original purchasers of legal age to purchase the device, and we reserve the right to confirm again that you are of legal age.
7. We additionally reserve the right to deny a warranty claim if we believe that such warranty claim is fraudulent or designed to avoid the restrictive properties of this Site. In the event your warranty claim is terminated, or deleted, your only option is to request assistance by contacting VapeShot via the contact information found at our Terms.
8. VapeShot reserves the right to change the terms of this limited warranty without any prior notice and at its sole discretion.
Refunds are only available for new and unused devices purchased via VapeShot.com and must be returned directly to VapeShot within fourteen (14) days of receipt. If the tamper proof seal is broken, a refund cannot be honored.
Devices purchased through an authorized VapeShot retailer will not be refunded by VapeShot; in such case, any refunds must be obtained from the authorized retailer from whom you purchased the device and will be subject to the retailer’s policy on refunds.
Limitations to Warranty:
1. In no event shall VapeShot be liable for monetary damages or other losses arising from any device defect or failure, including, but not limited to, for any loss of use, time or for any inconvenience or for any incidental or consequential damages.
2. ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE LENGTH OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY.
3. Some provinces and/or states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts and/or do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This Limited Warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from province to province and from state to state.
4. VapeShot is not responsible for and will not be bound by any additional warranties provided by retailers and does not authorize any other person to make or assume any obligation or liability in connection with any of its devices.